We are very excited to welcome you to the summer 2022 second season of East Campus Discovery Days and Farmers Market. The East Campus Farmers Market is currently taking applications for vendors. To be considered for the Market submit your application by Friday, May 13, 2022.
There is no vendor or stall fee.
By joining the East Campus Farmers Market, our expectation is that you will participate on all three dates — June 11, July 9 and August 13.Participating Vendors
Qualifications include but are not limited to the following.
- Vendors must grow/make their products within a 500-mile radius of the Market (East Campus Mall).
- Only products in compliance with the regulations of the Nebraska Dept. of Agriculture's Food Safety Program may be sold.
- All products must be the original work or produce of the vendor.
- No items offered for sale may be commercially made. This prohibits selling commercially made promotional items.
Please read the 2022 Vendor Rules and Regulations.
Steps to Become a Vendor
- Read 2022 Vendor Rules and Regulations.
- Read Vendor Agreement.
- Return signed copy of Vendor Agreement via mail or email.
- To mail: Print, sign and mail Vendor Agreement to East Campus Farmers Market, P.O. Box 830708, Lincoln, NE 68583
- To email: Print, sign, scan and send a signed copy to email@example.com
- Fill out Vendor Application. Once you submit the agreement, you can move forward with filling out the application.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. If you have no questions at this time, we will send you a confirmation and set up a time to discuss your booth space and participation.