We are very excited to welcome you to the summer 2021 inaugural East Campus Discovery Days and Farmers Market. The East Campus Farmers Market is currently taking applications for vendors. The June and July markets are no longer accepting applications. To be considered for the August Market your application must be submitted by Friday, August 6 at 12pm Central.
There is no vendor or stall fee.
By joining the East Campus Farmers Market, our expectation is that you will participate on all three dates — June 12, July 10 and August 14.
Qualifications include but are not limited to the following.
- Vendors must grow/make their products within a 300-mile radius of the Market (East Campus Mall).
- Only products in compliance with the regulations of the Nebraska Dept. of Agriculture's Food Safety Program may be sold.
- All products must be the original work or produce of the vendor.
- No items offered for sale may be commercially made. This prohibits selling commercially made promotional items.
See the 2021 Vendor Rules and Regulations for more detail.
Steps to Become a Vendor
- Read 2021 Vendor Rules and Regulations.
- Read Vendor Agreement.
- Return signed copy of Vendor Agreement via mail or email.
- To mail: Print, sign and mail Vendor Agreement to East Campus Farmers Market, P.O. Box 830708, Lincoln, NE 68583
- To email: Print, sign, scan and send a signed copy to firstname.lastname@example.org (Must be a physical signature, not an electronic signature.)
- Fill out Vendor Application. Once you submit the agreement, you can move forward with filling out the application.
- Contact Kirstin Taylor with questions. If you have no questions at this time, we will send you a confirmation and set up a time to discuss your booth space and participation.
Some of the Participating Vendors
Bringing custom created t-shirts, bling apparel, funny socks, seasonal home décor and bath bombs.
The entomology department's Bee Lab will be onsight to sell honey! You can also learn about pollinators.
Freshly Popped Kettle Corn and Caramel Popcorn
The Jisa family takes pride in providing the best tasting cheese, using top quality wholesome ingredients. The only milk made into their cheese comes straight from their own dairy. Their cheese is a Farmstead ALL NATURAL product. Stop by their booth to taste the difference for yourself!
Opened for attendees and the public, the Loeffel Meat Shoppe is located at the corner of 38th and Fair Street with doors located on the south side of the Animal Science Complex.
Authentic Jamaican spices combined with fiery habanero peppers for a taste unique from the endless rows of condiments at your local grocery.
Nebraska Statewide Arboretum Plant Sales
In June, native and regionally native plants from their greenhouse will be available to purchase. Also, professionals will be available to share relevant plant and tree information, like dealing with Emeral Ashe Borer, suggested trees for Nebraska neighborhoods, sustainable gardening techniques, and more. Also, they will offer information about the Nebraska Statewide Arboretum and the Nebraska Forest Service.
Porkccentric is bringing pork carnitas in delicious ways; Tacos & Tortas.
Sandhill Ben’s Gourmet Seasoning is a Nebraskan brand, born from our family ranch, that makes mouthwatering gourmet seasoning. Our gourmet seasoning always enhances your dishes, never overpowers. Sprinkle, rub or marinate with any of our delicious spice blends to create memorable, savory dishes that are full of flavor. From treating our customers like family, we handle each and every order with pride and care.
Shel-Bee's Honey strives to produce high quality raw bottled honey and comb honey. They believe that honey should go directly from the bees to your table to preserve the benefits of unprocessed honey. Make sure to check out their website for more information!
Located in the Nebraska East Union
Homemade gourmet cookies and bakery items!